VS11 Beta support

Mar 1, 2012 at 9:19 PM

Hi, now that VS11 Beta (+sdk) is out any chance of new version that support it? Someone had to ask ;)

Great tool, can't live without it. (I'd even pay for it...)

Mar 2, 2012 at 2:24 PM

It's been working as is on my side...

Mar 2, 2012 at 10:42 PM
Jak3b0 wrote:

It's been working as is on my side...

It's not coming up under the list of source code plug-ins on my machine. (VS11 Professional beta.) Reinstalling didn't help - is there a special step to get VS11 to recognise it?

Mar 3, 2012 at 12:51 AM

I confirm that "VisualHg" does appear in my list of source control providers on the machine that didn't have VS11 DP previously...

Mar 3, 2012 at 7:12 AM

Ok, I am cofirm both situations. I have one machine with VS2010 and VS11 installed and VisualHG is the list of source code plug-ins on both versions. I have another machine that has VS11 on it own (all previous VS installed removed prior install) and it is not listed.

Going to investigate further.

Mar 3, 2012 at 7:42 AM

Got it working. After installing VisuaHg, perform a 'Repair' re-install of VS11 Beta. Same trick work for getting the Codes Contracts plugin recognized.

Mar 3, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Thanks damianh - performing a Repair worked for me too. (I'd already got VisualHg installed when I first installed the VS11 beta, so I don't know what's going on there, but hey...)