ReSharper Compatibility

Feb 16, 2011 at 3:10 PM

Hi

I just managed to solve a problem I was having with ReSharper by uninstalling VisualHG. With VisualHG installed, the inline Resharper icons flicker at a rate of on/off about every second and they can't be clicked until they are visible.

Is there a way to fix this with VisualHG remaining installed?

Thanks

Feb 17, 2011 at 12:57 AM

Sounds odd. I have VS on 3x PCs running Win 7 x64 & have used various version of R# and I've never seen this. Can you post details of R# & OS versions & Visual HG versions?

Feb 17, 2011 at 9:10 AM
Yes it flickered on solutions with Visual HG installed when the solution had Visual HG as the source control provider.

The R# details are:-

JetBrains ReSharper 5.1 Full Edition
Build 5.1.3000.12 on 2011-01-28T05:05:56

Free evaluation 28 days left
Plugins: 1
#1. “StyleCop for ReSharper 5.1” v5.1.15005.0 by “StyleCop for ReSharper Development Team - http://StyleCop.ForReSharper.org
Visual Studio 10.0.30319.1.

The OS is Win 7 x64, and Visual HG was 1.1.0.

Thanks

On 17 February 2011 01:57, cadbloke <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Sounds odd. I have VS on 3x PCs running Win 7 x64 & have used various version of R# and I've never seen this. Can you post details of R# & OS versions & Visual HG versions?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (VisualHG@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email VisualHG@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com