Does the project still need developers and what kind of work still needs to be done?
Oct 30, 2010 at 1:55 PM
Yes, you can help improving VisualHG.
- Update the Installer in the way to recognize and deinstall all previous versions (Windows Installer XML (WiX))
Good understandings of c#, MSVS plugin stuff and VisualHG internals are necessary.
I'm just thinking about
- Implementing more complete context menu and keyboard shortcuts
- Breaking the 4 overlay icons limitation by subclassing the solution treeview
- Folder state icons (bit more complex)
- Finding and fixing bugs of course
- Qualified tests and reports on different installations (time consuming)
- Creating nice looking icons
I will see to create branches for these tasks in the future to make it easier for developers to join in.